Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Not From Restoration Hardware…But From My Uncle’s Hunting!

Good morning, friends!

I spent the day with my mom yesterday and had a wonderful day.

Every time I go to mom’s, I also get to go see what new goodies my uncle has bought.  This time was no exception, and boy, did he have some good stuff.

Remember last time I bought the jelly cabinet from him.

Well, take a look at what I got this time.

stool 2

stool 3

stool 1

Can I just tell you that I found a stool that looks almost identical to this one on Restoration Hardware’s website and it was close to $300?

Mine was so NOT anywhere even close to that! 

I am so excited about this little beauty.

stool 4

stool 5

Another love!

And then there is this neat little thing.

basket 1

This was something used at an old clothing manufacturing plant in Fayetteville, TN. 

We figure that fabric was kept in here.

basket 2

Meet Col. Cottonblossom.

Does this not remind you of Col. Sanders?

Love this.

basket 3

And this on the other side.

Notice no zip code.  Maybe that’s when there were no zip codes used.  Not sure…

It’s so nice to have someone treasure hunt with you in mind and my uncle does a great job of it.

You need to keep me in mind if you are hunting for something specific in or near Tennessee. 

I promise you that my uncle could probably find it for you!

Merry almost Christmas to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post