Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lunch With Bloggers + Thank You!

I want to thank each and everyone of you that joined my Share The Decor  party.  I have to be honest and admit I was so afraid no one would show up!  So far 151 of you have submitted your wonderful holiday decor and I truly appreciate your support.  The linky will be open until Christmas Eve so feel free to to add additional entries.

Blogging has connected me with such wonderful new friends and opportunities I never imagined.  Tuesday I had three amazing fellow bloggers to my home for lunch.  I wouldn't have a single picture to share with you if they hadn't all reminded me to take photos.




I love my monogrammed tablecloth even if I don't have a clue whose initials these are!  Being a Southern girl I am a sucker for anything monogrammed.  

I served crab soup, cheese quiche and a salad sprinkled with feta cheese and pomegranate arials.

The dessert tray...always my favorite!

The paperwhites cooperated and bloomed for the luncheon.

I don't think the ladies knew they were being photographed.... hope I don't get in trouble for posting this.  From right to left is Lynn @ The Vintage Nest,  Betsy @ A Perfect Setting  and Connie @ Hartwood Roses.  Thank you ladies for a fun day and I hope we get together again soon.

I am joining the parties at:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post