Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Celebration!

At Christmas time, my family is celebrating the birthday of the King!

We are remembering the birth of the sweet baby in the manger.

We are singing Happy Birthday to Jesus!

We are thinking of our precious baby boy and our other family members who are already with Jesus and are having a birthday party with Him in heaven.  (that’s what I like to think)

We are spending time with family.

We are eating lots of delicious food and watching lots of movies.

We are making memories!

We are loving on one another and cherishing moments spent together.

We are having a celebration, and I hope you are too.

This is what Christmas is all about to me…

Christ

Christmas

Emanuel

God With Us

angel

happy birthday

Jesus

nativity

paper craft

nativity 2

Silent Night

peace

believe

box

King

family

That’s what Christmas means to me!

I would love for you to share what it means to you.

Merry Christmas to you, my friends.

You are all very special and I am thankful you are a part of my life.

God bless you each and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post