Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Cloche

 Hi all!  Yes, I am still bummed but Christmas must go on!  I put together a few Christmas cloches to decorate my dining tables. Everything seems to look better under glass...if only I could get a decent picture without the glare.  Are there any secrets to this?




The smaller cloche is actually the top to a vintage medical sterilizer that I purchased at The oaks Antiques from Mikey at  ShabbyFrench Cottage.  Etched in glass are the words Nontoxo Sterilizer, The Ransom Randolphca, Toledo. I just love anything antique with wording and the lettering on this is so pretty.






Since I am showing you some Christmas decor I thought I would throw in a couple glimpses of our tree.


I made these little tags last year for our gifts.  There were a few left over so this year they became ornaments on the tree.


Thank you so much for visiting and I always appreciate your comments.  Don't forget about my Share The Decor party starting 12/15.  See ya there!


I am joining the following holiday parties:


Happy Holidays,
Sherry






No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post