Friday, December 31, 2010

My Prayer For You…

I pray for peace for each one of you as life comes your way. 

I pray for joy and strength to fill your hearts and your lives.

I pray that you will spend this year developing a love and passion for Christ that you have never had.

I pray that you will have a hunger for the Word of God.  And, I pray that as you read, the Words will come alive to you.

I pray that you will have a desire to see lost people saved.

I pray that your family will be blessed beyond measure.

I pray that you will be filled with Godly wisdom.

I pray that you will realize that God loves to hear from you.  He wants to spend time with you.  He wants you to come to Him about ALL things…big and small.  Don’t save your prayers just for big things…pray about everything…please.  Remember that as a parent, everything matters to us that matters to our children.  In the same sense, ALL things matter to God.

I pray that you will know, that as you and your family draw closer to God, you will also draw closer to one another.  Try it…

I also want to thank God for the friendships I have made amongst so many of you.  I may never meet you in person, but so many of you have already earned a special place in my heart.

God bless you each and everyone.

In Jesus name, I pray this prayer.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post