Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Christmas Dining Room

Simple…Silver…White…Hints of green…Sparkly…Shiny…
I didn’t want to change up too much so I really used what I already had in the dining room and just added touches of Christmas to it.

dr 1
I triple love my carpenter’s box so I wanted to use it no matter what.   I also love my pitcher so it stayed as well.
I added a pine branch to my pitcher  and put little silver candy canes made from cut up pipe cleaners.  My bow is from the old pillow case like I told you about the other day.
dr 2
I added a few sparklies to the box and it came alive for Christmas.
dr 3

dr 4
I added this three tiered server filled with sparkly ornaments and some mercury glass candle holders from Michaels.  Nothing fancy, but perfect for me.
dr 5
dr 6
dr 7
On my buffet, I brought a lot of my candles together that I was using in another room.
The wide burlap garland I bought at Michael’s helped pull all of this together.
dr 8
I added a few beads and ornaments to my creamer and to my silver cake plate. 
The silver snowman is a favorite of mine as he sits tall and proud on the plate.
dr 9
dr 10
I love using what I have and just adding a few little things here and there to doll it up.
I want to show you my jelly cabinet in this room next time but figured I had shown enough pictures this time around.
My prayer is that each one of you has the presence of Jesus in your heart and that you always know how much He loves you.

Headed over to Southern Hospitality.

Also linking up over at Perfectly Imperfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post