Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Nice Break

I am back, but still have so much to do to get caught up from being gone a week.

I have to tell you that it was quite freeing for me while on vacation to not check emails, blogs, or anything else on my computer. 

I tend to put way too much pressure on myself to get “stuff” done that isn’t always a necessity.  Know what I mean? 

What I mean is priorities.  I have to keep God as my main focus and then my family and then other things will all fall into place as they need to.

Our vacation helped me to get back to what was important and Who (God) and who (family) were important.  It was great and it was needed.

Let me show you what I mean…

cross with snow

This is what I saw outside my hotel room window every time I looked out.  There was snow on the last day which was beautiful.

family

This is my wonderful family that I got to play with and enjoy all week long. 

Instead of watching television and playing on the computer, we played cards, went for long walks, did a little shopping, ate way too much, and so much more.  It was Fantastic.

I am looking forward to seeing what you have all been up to, but it has to wait until the laundry is caught up and the Christmas tree is decorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post