Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Let The Party Begin!

Thanks for joining me today for my first ever Linky party!  This is my favorite time of the year to be a blogger.  I am in inspiration over-load from all the gorgeous holiday decorations. You amaze me everyday with your talent and creativity and I can't wait to see what you are sharing at my party.


Before we begin the party I want to show you a little more of our home decorated for Chrsitmas.  If you missed the post on our tree and mantel you can see them  here.



I added fresh greenery to my old Firkin...

also some berries from our yard.  It smells wonderful! 
Cloche on our dining table with a tiny chandelier.


Dining room tree with burlap ribbon










Welcome to Share The Decor Party.

Please feel free to share your holiday decor, tablescapes, recipes, crafts ect.  I am not picky as long as your link is holiday related and family friendly.  I do appreciate you linking back to the party so others can find it   and join in.  You do not have to be a follower to participate but if you enjoy my blog I hope you will consider following. You will be able to add your link here until 12/24. Feel free to add additional post at a later date.
Enjoy the party!
I wish each of you a happy and blessed holiday!
Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post