Tuesday, December 28, 2010

2010 Favorite Projects

CSI Project is having a Favorite Projects 2010 Challenge and Rhoda at Southern Hospitality  is hosting Top Projects of 2010.  I am joining their parties and have included some of my favorite projects.  Please check out the other entries for some great inspiration.

If you click on the highlighted words it will take you to my original post.  First is our buffet which went from oak to shabby chic.  You can read the entire post here.


My first (and Only) time reupholstering chairs
 

Dressing up a mirror

 Ballard inspired French birth certificate.


 Mirror went from shiny gold to French gray.


My home office before...

and after.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed reviewing my 2010 projects.

I will also be joining 

xo,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post