Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Treasures With Tracy

Yay, Tracy, it’s party time with you, and I am so excited!

Girl, you rock and are amazing with all you do!  Can I be you?

On to a couple of Christmas treasures.

I actually have a lot because I have a REAL hard time throwing anything away, but I thought I would show you one of my favorite things to pull out at Christmas time.

book

This Night Before Christmas book has been in my family since I was a little girl. 

Story goes (from my brother) that I stole it from him when I was little.  I say I didn’t, he says I did. 

Who do we believe?

Well, his name was in the book first and then somehow his name got marked out and replaced with my name and my age, which was 5 at the time.

Who would have done something like that?  hmmmm…..

Anyway, I love this book.  It truly is a treasure to me and my family now.

Another treasure is Santa’s little boot that sits under my snowman tree.

boot 1

My mom gave me this little boot a few years ago after my grandparents passed away.  This sat under their tree for a whole lot of years.  Now it’s mine and I love looking at it.

I also treasure so many of the ornaments that hang on our tree.  Our tree holds photos of our children from when they were babies.  It is full of handmade and homemade ornaments of all shapes and kinds.  Just about every ornament holds a special place in my heart and I love them all.

Thanks, Tracy, for giving all of us a special time to share some of the things that are treasures to us.

Go over to Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures and check out her wonderful blog and her party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post