Thursday, May 19, 2011

White, Wood and Weathered Mother’s Day Gift For My Porch

My kids love to tease me about loving anything that is WWW…White, Wood, Weathered.
Yep, they are pretty much right…no arguments there.
For mother’s day, my three sweet babies, along with their daddy, went to a local antique store to pick me out the perfect gift.
They were spot on!!
rocker 2
And look at the way Beth had it all fixed up for me.
It’s all in the presentation b a b y!
This girl knows all too well how her mama loves burlap and white flowers!
This is where mama’s new rocker is sitting…
front porch 2
front porch 4
front porch 5
front porch 6
front porch 10
Didn’t they do great?
This little rocker not only looks good, but it also sits good.  It is so comfortable and I am so in love…not just with the chair…but mainly with my kiddos and my hubby.
They know me oh so well…
Headed to some parties now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post