Monday, May 16, 2011

Little White Cabinet and a Little White Toolbox

Remember my uncle…
Yeah, the one with all of the great stuff that he picks up on his many junking trips.
Well, he recently picked up a few new little white goodies with me in mind.
I love when he thinks about me when he is out treasure hunting.
This little cabinet is one of the things I just brought home…
front cab 2
It sits next to my big oversized recliner and holds all of those things you might need while you’re settled in for a night of rest and relaxation.
front cab 3
lock
inside
Love the storage it provides.
cabinet 1
Now take a look at the little toolbox on the top…
This is what it looked like when I brought it home…
toolbox before
This is what it looks like now…
toolbox 1
I brought this little toy toolbox home from Goodwill and gave it a sweet and simple fix up.  Amazing what white paint, a little glaze and some stamps can do.

toolbox 2
Devoted…Our family motto…Devoted to God and to family
toolbox 4
toolbox 5
Isn’t it great to find things that you can change up so simply and they turn out so pretty?
Headed to a party…Come along…

Todays Creative Blog

Faded Charm


***Head over to Becky at Buckets of Burlap for a giveaway she and I are doing together.  She has an amazingly beautiful home and garden that she shares on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post