Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Market Photos


Just a quick post to show you some photos of  Luckett's Spring Market.  We had a
great time and we were even able to sneak in a trip to visit Restoration Hardware
and the Pottery Barn outlets and a couple of other antique malls.

I still have to photograph the items I bought so I'll post those later.  The market was wonderful this year though very crowded.  The only complaint I have is there were a large amount of HomeGoods type reproductions and the same ones seen over and over again in many of the booths.  Last years market had some wonderful European antiques that were missing this year.  I wonder if all
the reproductions are because of  the weak dollar in Europe and the high cost of shipping.

Overall it was a great market with lots of beautiful things. I did get to spend a few minutes with Marian of  Miss Mustard Seed  and her mother.  Marian and I had met for the first time last year at Lucketts. She was one busy lady on Saturday and I am happy to say that she had a very successful weekend at the market.

First are pictures of Lucketts Store which is open year round.






I wanted to take all this bedding home with me!


Because of the crowds I was not able to get many pictures of the actual market
but this will give you a taste of what was there.




 I hope to see you at the
Open House Party
starting every Wednesday evening. 



Take care,
Sherry

I'll be joining the party at  Savvy Southern Style.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post