Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Open House Party #9


Welcome to the Open House party!

You will find the link to add your post at the bottom of this post.  I am excited to see what everyone has been up to this week.

If you haven't seen the blog  Delight  you are in for a real treat.  Linda creates the
most beautiful displays and vignettes in her home...she is truly inspiring. This week we will be doing something a little different and feature some of Linda's very creative displays.

I know you will fall in love with Delight  just like I have.
Enjoy the Tour!













You will have to visit Linda to see how she made this gorgeous lampshade and many other creative things.  Thank you Linda for graciously allowing me to feature your home this week.

I have not been able to comment on other blogs for several days now.  Once Blogger is working correctly I will try to catch up on my comments.  Please know I look at every link and try my best to leave a comment.  I so appreciate every one of you that participate in the party.
xo,
Sherry

Open House Party!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post