Thursday, May 19, 2011

Antiquing We Go!


Hello everyone!

Tomorrow we leave for Leesburg, Va. to shop Lucketts Spring  Market.  This place is heaven with all the  shabby, rusty, euro country and lots of burlap and lace.  We are going a day early to visit Lucketts Store and several other antique shops before the crowds arrive.

Last year was so much fun and I found lots of cool stuff.   I hope this year to find some great things
 for my new Etsy Shop

Below are a few pictures from last year's market.

Loved the Chandys. They sold quickly.


Miss Mustard Seed's shop.

I have closed my antique business and I am selling on Etsy exclusively now.  Once we make the move to
Orlando I will probably venture back into having a shop or renting space in an antique mall.  I do want to say thank you to those that have visited my Etsy shop and to those that have made a purchase.

Thank You!

For you Country French lovers I have a wonderful valance in the shop. The valance was custom made
using Pierre Deux fabric.  How I wish I could have used it in this home.


There will be some exciting things happening at No Minimalist Here in late June.  It is hush hush for now but I can tell you it involves LOTS of giveaways! 

I appreciate your visits and I always love to hear from you.
xo,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post