Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ladder, Lavender and an Enamel Pitcher

Hello to my sweet friends.
I have a little white ladder love going on at my house today.

ladder 1
This was another treasure that I picked up from my uncle.
Yeah, I know, he’s a great guy with great taste.
ladder 3
pillows 2
Loving my little green basket underneath with those pillows.
ladder 2
The roses in the back were a mother’s day gift from my children.  They dried out beautifully.
ladder 4
wall
sec 1
Here she sits next to my ever changing secretary.
I want to say thanks for everyone who signed up for the giveaway I did with Becky from Buckets of Burlap.    Also  a great big welcome and thank you to my new followers.  I hope we can share some exciting times together.
I am linking up over at:


***Can anyone tell me if they are having blogger troubles like I seem to be having?  It's hard for comments to post, having trouble signing in and out. and other weird things.

If you cannot comment back to me, I do wish you would take a minute and email me at kinserab@charter.net

Thanks so much.

1 comment:

Releated Post