Friday, May 6, 2011

Easy Hot Fudge Cake

This is one of those easy recipes that is semi homemade but fully delicious.

I wanted to share it with you because my husband and son made it the other night for the girls and me and it was such a treat.

cake 1

This is how simple this recipe is…

They used a box of chocolate cake mix, hot fudge syrup, vanilla ice cream, and whipped cream.

After the cake was baked, they split the slices and layered them with ice cream and hot fudge.  They topped the scrumptious goodness with whipped cream.

That’s it!

Nothing was made except for the cake.  You could, of course, make everything from scratch and that would be wonderful, but this was FANTASTIC just as it was.

The fact that my boys made it for us made it even more delightful!

***

TO MY LADY FRIENDS….

I want to say a happy early mother’s day to all of you mothers out there and all of you precious ladies who play such a big part in so many people’s lives.  God has a wonderful  purpose for all of our lives!

God bless all of you my sweet sweet friends.  God loves you and so do I!!!!

If  my mom is reading this, I want to say happy mother’s day to you and I love you so very much.    Thanks for all that you do for me.

For anyone with sadness in their heart this mother’s day, please remember that God has great big arms just waiting to hold you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post