Friday, May 27, 2011

What I Took Home From Lucketts

Blogger is still giving me fits.  First I couldn't leave comments then when I previewed my new post the sentences were all spread out in a wacky way.  Three letters on one line and the rest of the word on the next line...ughhh!  Now I can't see my followers.  Okay Blogger, enough is enough!

Now with that out of my system I can show you one of the things I bought for myself at Lucketts.  I should have the other things listed on Etsy in a few days.

I love my new pillow made from an old grain sack.




I would have loved to bought several of these for my Etsy shop but I got the very last one.

I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Hugs,
Sherry

I will be partying with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post