Sunday, May 29, 2011

$1.00 Auction Purchase

Hi all!  I hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend.

I had to share my latest on-line auction find with you.  I bought this cute pottery picnic basket for a whopping $1.00!  Delores at Vignette Design  has a picture of this basket in her header and I have always
loved it.

I still have to buy plants for the container but I was so excited I couldn't wait to show you.  In the meantime here is a picture and listing at FCL Style  for the same planter.  FCL Style is a sister company to Pierre Deux.


Antique Picnic Basket
A picnic basket-inspired planter, appropriate for herbs and other greenery. You may also aggregate several smaller potted plants for a more diverse collection.
Item #: F302800
Dimensions: 20.5" x 13" x 6"
Not available for rush shipping
$85.00

Did you see that price of $85.00?   WAHOO!!

Thanks for visiting and I always appreciate your sweet comments.

xoxo,
Sherry

I am joining the parties at:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post