Monday, June 20, 2011

Where Is Herley Now?

Hi friends!
Remember Herley from this post? (take a look if you have a quick sec)
Well, he  has made his way in from the dining room into the living room where we spend most all of our time.
Yep, he is moving up in this family, and no one is complaining.
See where my buddy, Herley, is now.
cow 1

cow 2

Isn’t he just gorgeous standing there so strong, tall and proud?

cow 3

Do you remember me telling you that he came from Goodwill?  I am still thrilled that I found him.

cow 4

Now I ask…how crazy is it that I have such a fond affection for this painting?
Hope you are all doing great and staying cool and having fun this summer! 
Blessings to you all!

Partying at Marty's tonight for her Tabletop Tuesday party.

Also headed over to Capers of the Vintage Vixens for a great party where etsy shop owners are given a place to advertsie their shop for FREE!!  Hooray for free advertising and for friends who make that available.  Thanks so much.

Also headed over to share this treasure at White Ironstone Cottage for her Treasure Chest Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post