Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Little Bit of My Heart

The kids and I came up to the beautiful Smoky Mountains for a few days of rest and will be joined by my sweet hubby tomorrow night.  I can’t wait for him to arrive.  I need him to be here because, once again, I feel like a part of me is missing.  Last week it was the kids at camp, and now it’s my man.    I’m ready for my whole family to be together and stay together for more than just a few days.

 

trees 1

 

This is what I am looking at while I am drinking my coffee and reading my Bible and playing on my computer. 

 

Bible

 

And this is my Bible!  This is the Word of God!  This is Truth!  This is full of His promises!

 

Right now, I am leaning on His promise to fill me and my family with strength as my mom has just, this day,  been diagnosed with breast cancer.

 

I am claiming His promise that we CAN do all things through Him who gives us strength.

 

I am believing that by the stripes on Jesus’ back, my mom IS healed!

 

I am trusting that this is the road that God wants us to travel right now and we will do it with Him holding our hands and directing us every step of the way.

 

I believe the Word when it says that with God all things are possible!

 

Can I just tell you what God is to me?

 

He is my Strength!  He is my Fortress!  He is my Peace!  He is  my Comforter!  He is my Provider!  He is my Father!  He is my Daddy!  He is full of wisdom!  He in control, and I fully trust in His perfect will!

 

He holds my mama in His hands and He knows just what she needs!

 

He knows what you need today also.  Don’t ever forget that, sweet friends.

 

sign

 

This sign hangs on the wall in the cabin that we are staying in.  How perfect that God would put us in a cabin full of pictures and signs that speak to my family so clearly during this time.  I thank Him and praise Him for that gift.

 

I will definitely be casting my cares upon the Lord, because I know full well that He cares for me!!!

 

If you believe in the power of prayer like I do, please pray for my mom.  Her name is Judy.

 

Thank you.

 

I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post