Friday, June 17, 2011

Killer Stuff

Killer Stuff And Tons Of Money
Seeking History and Hidden Gems in Flea-Market America


Recently I was asked by TLC Books Tours to participate in a virtual tour and review the book Killer Stuff and Tons Of Money.  Growing up in the antique business, and being a dealer myself,  this book was right up my alley.



The author, Maureen Stanton, shadows Curt Avery who is a self-taught  historian and antique dealer,  as he travels to auctions and flea markets seeking the next treasure.  Curt shares his love of the American past and educates the readers on purchasing antiques and collectibles.  Many times while reading the book his observations had me laughing and so many of the funny stories he tells I could easily relate too.

I loved this book and I will be passing it on to my dad who taught me so much about the antique business.   It is the perfect Summer read for those of you that love antiquing, flea markets or collecting.

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend.

xo,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post