Friday, June 10, 2011

So what's your style?

Good morning! So happy its Friday! You know how much I love hearing from you, love to take the pulse of what people love, the trends you style mavens are following and the style that appeals most to you. I put together a few fun collections each depicting a certain style of decor. All I ask is that you comment on which best fits your "personal style". I love hearing from you and your feedback means so much. If you are a mixture of two styles, then just say so. I am so fascinated by the different decorating styles and though my own personal style falls between the a few of these,  I have an immense appreciation for all of these styles decor when done properly. So here we go.......enjoy! Also will be announcing a really exciting major giveaway in the next day or two...stay tuned!!

TIMELESS TRANSITIONAL 


COUNTRY CHARM

EUROPEAN ELEGANCE

MINIMALIST MODERN

GORGEOUS GRANDEUR

COASTAL CHIC

Hard to pick a favorite...as I love something about each of these!! Makes me wish I had a house for each style then I could truly fulfill all of my decorating aspirations and desires. Would love to know your favorite and what defines your style!! Do tell...and hope you have a wonderful and enchanted Friday.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post