Sunday, June 26, 2011

Treasures From Other Etsy Shops

Hello to all of my friends!  Hope you are all doing wonderful!!

I have been so excited over the last few weeks to have found some really neat Etsy shops out there. 

Since I am now an Etsy shop owner myself, I really like to look around at what others are doing with their shops. 

Inspiration, you know!

Take a quick look at what I have found and where I have found it and then take a few minutes and check out the shops for yourself.   

 

green candle

 

I found this wonderful green wall sconce over at Blue Ridge Altered Art

You know I love that chippy green!

My next purchase came from another great shop called Post Road Vintage.

 

jar 1

 

I got two of these flower frogs with hangers to use with my blue green jars.

Love these…

 

jar 2

 

She has some great stuff in her shop!

Are you thinking that I order a lot of stuff from Etsy?  I really don’t.  I have just treated myself a little over the last month while also supporting some fellow Etsy friends.

Okay, last shop but certainly not the least one.

I ordered a beautiful little peat pot of lavender from a gorgeous shop called Junk to Joy.  Not only did I get my lovely bouquet of lavender, but Becky also included a few other little surprises.  (I think it was an early birthday gift and she didn’t even know it was my birthday) 

Look at what I got…

 

lavender 1

 

Can you believe all of these pretties in one package?

 

lavender 2

 

lavender 5

 

tag 1

 

flowers

 

Didn’t I tell you this was a sweeeeet package from Junk to Joy?

I have found so many more shop owners out there that are just as fantastic.  I’ll introduce you to them sometime soon.

If you go visiting any of these shops, let them know Amy sent you.

Have a great Monday and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post