Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Little Lavender Love

Today was a great day at the flea market, my friends. 
I found some neat things to add to my shop and to my house.  Love flea market days like this one.
I also love lavender.  I use lavender lotion, soap, body oil, deodorant.  I love lavender essential oil in my cleaners that I make.  If I see something fragranced with lavender, I usually buy it.  Totally love it!
I thought I would just show you a few places that I use this beautiful, fragrant flower around our home.
kitchen

chair

entry

sofa table

pot

pot 2

tv

mantel

ladder

wall

A field of lavender in my backyard would be an oh so wonderful thing.

Just an added note that has nothing to do with lavender…
***
I have been without two of my children this week while they have been at church camp.  Can I just tell you how lonely for them I am?  I cannot wait to pick them up tomorrow night.  My heart has two holes right now that desperately need filling.  Thankfully, I had oldest daughter and hubby here all week or I would have been pretty pitiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post