Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mason Jars At a Party

The party is over and we had a great time. 

I think the birthday girl (she just turned 50) felt special and that was my main concern.

Just wanted to show you the simple little thing I did with our drinking glasses for the evening.

Instead of plastic cups with names written in permanent markers, which is totally fine by the way, I chose to go a little different route.

Remember the picture I showed you the other day…


jars


This is what I did with all of this to make it a little more fun and special…


jars 1

How simple it was to take tags from my already tea stained stash and just stamp everyone’s names on them.  They already had the string on them and they slipped around the mouth of the jar just perfectly.


jars 2


fruit


jars fruit


We had lemonade, raspberry lemonade, raspberry tea and water.  There were no 2 ltr soda bottles anywhere because I wanted it to all look pretty.  And, you know as well as I do that soda bottles just are not pretty.  Smile

See how simple my little project here was.

Try it for one of your parties and just see how everyone loves seeing their names in print.

I’ll show you a few more party favorites  later.

Our desserts were scrumptiously made by both of my daughters and I want you to see them next.

Have a truly blessed day today.  This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post