Sunday, July 24, 2011

Antiques, Beach and Birthday

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share two of my absolute favorite antique malls.  Smith's Antiques and Antiques On Holiday are both located in Destin, Fl.  Every time we head to the beach house  these two shops are on my "must go" list.  When we lived full time in the area I had booths in both Smiths and the owner of Antiques On Holiday previous shop, Bienvenue.

Enjoy the tour!


This piece of coral was amazing! 

There were hundreds of these French Pickling jars but that didn't keep the price down.  Love them but at $125 each I had to pass.

The dresser is fabulous but my favorite piece is the cabinet above that was custom made for a flat screen TV.



Sorry about the quality of these pictures. Most of the booths have no natural light and the ceilings are painted black.  Don't they know this makes it more difficult for us blogger? LOL


Why is it when you are flying you always see BIG things you would like to purchase?  I would have taken those shutters home with me if Delta was a little more flexible about carry-ons! 

The main reason for the trip last week was our granddaughter's birthday and to visit with family. Here are a few pictures of our grandchildren.

Happy Birthday Abby! 
 Our daughter-in-law and son are in the background.  Can you believe my DIL made this Topsy Turvy birthday cake?   I thought she did a fabulous job and it was yummy too.

Two of our grandsons enjoying the ice cream.  This was a swim party and all the children had a wonderful time in the pool.

Thanks to everyone that joined this weeks Open House Party.
Have a great week.
xo,
Sherry

I'll be joining the parties at:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post