Monday, July 25, 2011

Flea Market Frame

By now, you all know that the flea market is my favorite place to shop.

I showed you my new green table the other day and now I want to show you my green frame that I picked up at the same time.

frame 2


frame 3


It looks like to me that this was some pieces and parts that were put together.


frame 1


frame with suitcase yes


I know, I know, you have seen this little table and my pretty lady on it a bunch of times.    It’s a little different this time, though, because I added the frame  and I added the suitcase in the back.  I also brought out my cool wooden crate to house my nighttime tv watching blanket.

I won’t  be able to go to July’s flea market in Nashville, but instead will get to go to one in Texas.  Yep, can you believe it? 

I am actually in Louisiana right now with my friend/sister in Christ, Becky, from Buckets of Burlap.  I can’t wait to share with you all about our time together. (yes, she is wonderful and her home is so beautiful and comfortable)

Headed to a party over at PRIMP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post