Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Dining

Do you have a favorite room to play around in?
My dining room is mine!
Someday, I hope to have a great old farm table in there, but it’s just not the right time.  And, that’s okay.  (contentment, remember??)
I spent a lot of my Sunday playing, cleaning and organizing.  Believe it or not, all of that pretty much defines rest and relaxation for me.  I bet it does for a lot of you also.
I didn’t really add much new to the room, I just moved and tweaked a little here and there.  Isn’t that the best way?
It seems so much fresher now!
dr 1
I found these great little blue green bottles at the flea market.  With a few little flowers added to each one, they look wonderful.
dr 2
dr 3
dine 1
Here are my letters again that I got at the yardsale the other day.  Remember I told you that I love to use words in my home.
box 1
My favorite carpenter’s tote got moved to a little table in front of the window.
box 2
server 1
server 2
cabinet 1
cabinet 2
The jelly cabinet got a little dressing up with a pretty white apron adorned with tiny pastel flowers.
buffet 1
buffet 2
The girls went outside and brought in beautiful dogwood branches for me to use throughout the house.  I LOVE dogwoods.
cloth 3
Found this enamel pan at an estate sale on Saturday and decided to use it to hold a few tablecloths that I bought at the same sale.
cloth 2
There weren’t many changes, but just enough to spiffy things up a little.
I even at my lunch at the dining room table that day and enjoyed every minute of it.
***
I have been shopping for my Etsy shop this weekend and today and have found some really fun things.   Check back for new items very soon.

Partying at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post