Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Little Projects & A Winner


Hi Everyone.
 I have two projects that I did a while ago but never got around to posting.

I have to admit that I am somewhat of a "stick it in the drawer" type of gal.
Our home normally looks clean and organized as long as you don't
open the drawers.  Am I the only one that has four junk drawers in my 
kitchen? 

I am always looking for things to help hide organize my junk.  Last year at a garage
sales I found these two pieces for a few dollars that I thought would be perfect for my office/craft room.

The first one got a coat of ivory paint.

I added the numbers using carbon paper and a Sharpie.


My other piece was painted ivory and then I free handed tags and
numbers using a Sharpie.




The silver sugar shaker now holds glitter.  Really easy and cheap projects but they
 give me the extra storage for all my craft stuff.



Thank you to everyone that entered the Shabby Apple giveaway. The winner of the Da Vinci dress is Andie @ Divine TheatreCongrats Andie!

Shabby Apple is still offering a 10% discount to my readers. At check out use the code nominimalist10off for the discount.


Please join the Open House link party starting tonight (Wednesday). See you there!

I am partying at:


xo,
Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post