Monday, April 4, 2011

~Cute Food & Hello Kitty~


I love this ice cream sandwiches above....they are so adorable!




Well, my little girl has decided she doesn't want a Barbie Birthday Party.....she has changed her mind and wants a Hello Kitty Party!! So, Great...love Hello Kitty and while looking for inspiration I came across all of these cute foods and then this adorable Hello Kitty Sandwich maker below that I thought would be perfect for the kids! I am also liking the idea of having Pink White-chocolate covered Strawberries! I am thinking of making the pink Macarons too but from reading these are somewhat hard to do....so I don't know just yet. I might try a practice run on those first. Wish me luck!!
Then I came across these cute cakes and the Hello Kitty Bouquet idea I am just Loving- I just have to try this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post