Friday, September 17, 2010

Shopping Trip

I want to thank each and everyone of you for the sweet comments you left on my buffet transformation.  I am constantly in awe at the support and kindness you show me.  I'm not always able to thank you personally but I do want you to know how very much this means to me.

Some of you know that I am an antique dealer and have had the brick and mortar shops in the past.  Prior to  moving to Virginia I rented large spaces in five different antique malls, including three in Destin, Fl. Because Destin is a beach town the shabby chic, beachy, painted furniture was what I sold the best. Richmond is very traditional and I had to re-think the type of furniture that would sell best here.  I do manage to throw a shabby piece in every once and a while though!

I want to take you shopping today at  West End Antique Mall  where I currently rent space. The mall has
53,000 square feet and approximately 250 dealers!  Below are photos of my booth. I aplogize for the
quality of the pictures. There are so many chandeliers and fluorescent  lights that photos are a challenge.






This vintage crystal chandelier is shaped like a hot air balloon.  You can not imagine how hard it was not to keep this one myself!  





The sconces are wood and wrapped in metal.




I'll be showing you more pictures of the mall in a later post but if you are ever in the Richmond area please
stop by West End Antique Mall.   I would love for you to share your favorite place to shop for antiques.

ll be joining the parties at:

Thanks for visiting
xoxo
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post