Friday, September 24, 2010

Christmas in September For Me From The Okie Chic

I don't know about you, but I love gifts.  Gifts are one of my biggest love languages.

Now, it doesn't have to be a big gift.  No big money has to be spent at all.  Give me a pack of my favorite gum and I am happy.

On to my most recent gift...

Last week I got a message from a new blogger that said I was her first follower.  She wanted to thank me for following her.  She was certainly welcome and a verbal thank you was wonderful and so thoughtful, but no that wasn't enough.  She also wanted to send me one of her beautiful pillows.  Just for following this very talented lady, I was going to get a gift...a gift of a pillow.

Can you believe it?  My love language was being spoken by someone I had never even met.

On Wednesday, my gift came through the mail.  Since my kids know how excited I get with presents, they all gathered around to watch me open my box.  Yes, I was like a kid..  I was so excited to see what was inside.

I opened up my box and take a look at what was on the inside...


Isn't she a beauty?

I was beyond excited to get this wonderful and thoughtful gift. 

I love this pillow and I think this pillow loves me.

So, I have to say a big THANK YOU to  Kim at Okie Chic!!

Please go over and check out her new blog.  She is a neat lady with great talents and I know she would love to meet you all.

I have to also show you what I ordered off of EBAY to make my life easier the next time I pick 60lbs of apples to make apple butter and apple chips out of.

I am in love again with a kitchen gadget...



This apple peeler corer slicer from Pampered Chef is my new best friend and will probably forever be.

This baby saved me sooo much time with those apples.

Thanks Pampered Chef for making this for me and for my 60lbs of apples that were taking me FOREVER to get ready to turn into delicious apple butter.

Guess what...the apple gadget came in the same day as the burlap pillow.  Yes, I was in a little bit of heaven getting two packages in one day.  Woo Hoo!!!

If you are in Nashville tomorrow at the flea market, look for me.

Have a great weekend everyone and be blessed!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post