Sunday, September 26, 2010

I am having lunch with CHARLES FAUDREE!!

Charles Faudree  has been my favorite designer since I first saw one of his rooms.  I have all his books and anytime he has been featured in a magazine I have saved that issue. His work has been in all the major magazines and I think I have every one. I actually named this blog with Faudree in mind. Since I am his biggest  fan, you can imagine my excitement when I found out I could actually meet him! 


Faudree will be at the Richmond Symphony Designer House  on September 30Th.  Included in the event will be a tour of  the spectacular 10,000 square foot Rothesay Home that has been transformed by forty very talented designers.  The gardens and eight acres overlooking the James River have also been revamped by  local landscape designers.



After the tour Faudree will be doing a presentation and book signing followed by a champagne lunch.  After lunch Faudree, and a group of designers that transformed the home, will be doing a panel discussion  and we will have the opportunity to ask questions about our own decorating dilemmas. .

The moment I found out about the event I rushed to buy tickets.  Can you tell how absolutely giddy I am?
I am sure you will be hearing more from me after meeting this amazing designer.  I wish all of you could go with me.
Hugs,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post