Sunday, September 19, 2010

More Shopping!

A couple of days ago I showed you my booth in  West End Antique Mall.  Thank you so much for all the sweet comments left for me. I truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy life to comment.

Today we will go shopping in some of the other booths in the antique mall.  With 250 dealers you are sure to find something to take home.  Enjoy!


You have to know I love this booth .  They carry a lot of transferware.

This is one of only a few booths that carry painted furniture.


I would love to take the antique English water filter home with me.





There are hundreds of antique books in this space.






Do you see all the coral?  Gorgeous!




This reminds me of shops in England. 








Thanks for stopping by and browsing the mall with me.  If  any of you are ever in Richmond I would love to go antiquing with you... I know all the great places.

Hello, Are there any Virginia bloggers out there?  The only one I am aware of  is Mikey at  Shabby French Cottage.  Mikey and I shop at the same places and I have to beat him there or all the good stuff is gone!  It seems like Georgia, Texas and California have the most bloggers and Virginia hasn't caught on yet.  If you do live in Virginia  I would love to hear from you.

I'll be joining the parties at  Colorado ladyColor Outside The Lines, Common Ground  and  My Romantic Home.

xoxo,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post