Thursday, September 29, 2011

Welcome Fall, Family, and Friends

I think fall will forever be my favorite season of all. 

I love cool mornings, falling leaves, lightweight jackets, pumpkin spice coffee, and family bonfires.

I welcome this season with open arms and I would love to welcome you with open arms onto our front porch and into our home.


door 5

washtub 1

wash tub

tub 2

porch 3

porch 1

Last year, I took a bright gold K and covered it in Spanish moss.  My kids say it looks hairy…I say it looks mossy.

door 1

door 2

I found this great old feed bag over the summer while vacationing in the Great Smokey Mountains. 

door 4

Welcome family and friends…

porch 2

Come on over and come inside…

front door yes 2

open door yes

Stay for a little while…

open door 1

See you soon..

Visiting over at:

Southern Hospitality for her Fall Door Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post