Monday, September 26, 2011

Pretty Pretty Pumpkin

Good morning sweet friends.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was great…just very busy.

This summer I introduced you to my new friend Becky from Junk To Joy. (not to be confused with my other friend Becky from Buckets of Burlap)  Wow…just sitting here thinking that the Becky’s I know sure are gifted women.

Anyway…

Over the summer,  I ordered a beautiful little peat pot filled with lavender from Junk to Joy Etsy Shop.  When fall arrived, I couldn’t wait to see what her shop would be filled with.  Oh, was I so excited to see that she was creating gorgeous  pumpkins of all styles.  

Yep, I had to have one. 

I contacted Becky and told her that I wanted to buy a pumpkin from her and guess what she did?  She told me that she would love to create one especially for me.  She asked me some of my favorite things and then told me she would create me a OOAK.  (confession…I had no idea what that meant and had to really think on it) 

I was thrilled when my one of a kind beautiful, feminine, soft, luscious white pumpkin arrived through the mail.

pumpkin 1

pumpkin 2

pumpkin 3

pumpkin 4

For those of you have followed me for awhile, you know my favorite number is 9.  Guess what?   Becky didn’t know that, but look what ended up on my OOAK pumpkin.  The number 9!!!  Love that…

pumpkin 6

pumpkin 7

pumpkin 8

pumpkin 10

This lovely white pumpkin is soft enough to lay your head on.  Truly, like really really plush.

Didn’t she do a marvelous job?

Now, I am just waiting to see what you she creates for Christmas time.

I can only imagine…

Take a minute and go check out Becky’s Junk to Joy Etsy Shop and see what she has been doing.   Tell her that Amy sent you over.

**For those of you praying for my mom, thank you again.  Please know how grateful she and I both are.  She will have treatment number four this Thursday, which is the last of the first group of drugs.  Drs. say it will be a really tough one.  So thankful that God is her Peace, her Healer, her Strength.


Showing my white pumpkin off over at Faded Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post