Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Enormous Entertainment Center

Hey my sweet friends!

I know I have shown y’all my entertainment center a million times, but here goes a million and one.

I have never quite known what to do with this enormous piece of furniture and its eleven little cubbies.  Yes, I am sure the cubbies are actually for movies, but I absolutely was not going to put movies in them.

This is what I have been playing around with lately.

ent 1

ent 3

ent 5

ent 6

ent 7

ent 9

ent 2

ent 10

ent 11

ent 12
ent 13

I added the burlap to try to help with the dark wood overload.  The jars were a suggestion from a friend and I think they work very well. 
There you have it…for now.
***
For those of you who are praying for my mama…thank you, thank you, thank you.  She is doing well.  She is strong.  She is beautiful.  She is holding onto Him.  We all are!!

***

Headed over to Faded Charm for her White Wednesday party and to Primp for her Wednesday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post