Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Quick Post & Reminder

Hi everyone.

I have added a little Fall to our kitchen island using my vintage dough bowl and other things I had stored away.  



The Pottery Barn lanterns were purchased  last year when they were reduced by 70%.   I didn't care for the black bottom so I just dry brushed them with gray craft paint. I used them this summer filled with seashells and the paint effect reminds me of driftwood.


The Open House Party will start this evening and I have another beautiful home to share.
I hope you will link up all the beautiful Fall decor I am seeing around blogland and any projects, recipes, great buys, ect. that you would like to share. 

I have gotten some great reviews from those of you that have tried the homemade chalk paint and I would love to see your projects at the Open House Party.


Thanks for visiting and all the sweet notes you leave.  I truly appreciate each of you!

Hugs,
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post