Friday, September 23, 2011

Ruffling Some Feathers & A Winner


Thank you so much to everyone that left such kind (and funny) comments on the
 Make Your Own chalk paint post . 

I do have to say that not everyone was so kind. 

Obviously this post ruffled a few feathers.

 I received four very NASTY remarks left by "anonymous" posters. 

 Don't bother looking for them because I deleted them immediately.  
 Lets just say I was PERSONALLY attacked for sharing with you my inexpensive way to
 get a chalky paint look.

I was called stupid, ignorant, a bit.. and cheap!   I had to laugh at the last one. 
 The poster obviously is not a reader of this blog or they would have known I consider CHEAP  a compliment.

I am not sure where all this hostility came from.  I know not everyone will like my projects or agree with my post and that is okay with me.  I always encourage constructive criticism but not hurtful remarks.  I was not trying to mess with another person's income nor did I ever say the other chalk paint products were not good products.  My only intentions were to share what worked for me.

Enough Said.

Now on to happy thoughts...

I  want to share a post with you from a new blogger that just tried one of the paint additives and loves the results.  Check out  Kristybelle's for her review.

Also, we have a winner for my recent giveaway of trinkets brought back from our recent vacation.


Thank you to everyone that entered.


Congrats to  Ceekay @ Thinkin Of Home

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

xo,
Sherry



No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post