Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rustic Fall Décor In the Shop

I don’t usually do a lot of advertising on my blog about my own etsy shop, but decided that today might be a good day to do just that.

 

I guess it’s kind of like not voting for yourself in an election…you should though, shouldn’t you?  You have to show that you have confidence in who you are or what you have to offer.

 

I want to you show a few items in my Amy's All Things Home Etsy Shop that I think would be wonderful added to your home this fall.

 

tools 1

I love this old rope handled carpenter’s tote.

 

bread pans 1

 

These rusty crusty bread pans were salvaged from an old farmhouse in Tennessee where they were literally stuck in the mud.    These were a fun find.

 

red bowl

 

Beautiful enamelware bowl.

 

orange pot 2

 

Just found this great orange McCoy flower pot on a scavenger hunt this last weekend.

 

glasses 1

 

I picked up these old glasses at the flea market a few weeks back.  Love them and the stories they could tell of things seen.

 

egg basket 1

 

Great old shabby white egg basket.  Oh the possibilities…

 

So, these are just a few of the items in my shop right now.  I have LOTS more. 

 

If you have a few extra minutes today and want to do a little browsing, I would be honored if you would take a look in my SHOP.

 

Enough of all that. 

 

I hope you are all having a wonderful week full of blessings galore.

 

Thanks, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post