Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Country Kitchen Makeover Ideas


I'd love a mini makeover on my kitchen, firstly replacing my white Formica tops with granite and then the dreaded Meltica./Formica doors with something more traditional and solid.  Perusing Pinterest I found the following gorgeous kitchens all of which would suit my home perfectly, well the style that is but on a smaller scale as I have a small workable kitchen area. These are all so wonderful It's hard to choose which would be my favourite. It's certainly given me some ideas, including the tongue and groove fascia on the breakfast bars in the second and third images.


                                                                   Source: bhg.com via Better Homes and Gardens on Pinterest
                    

                                                               


                                                                  Source: bhg.com via Better Homes and Gardens on Pinterest


                                                                   Source: bhg.com via Better Homes and Gardens on Pinterest


                                                                 Source: bhg.com via Better Homes and Gardens on Pinterest




                                                                Source: bhg.com via Better Homes and Gardens on Pinterest
                                     
                                                                             Source: mixandchic.com via Jeanine on Pinterest



For me No.1 and 4 are my favourites, although I  love all of these kitchens, are any of these your style.


Sharing with:
                                                        
       Lee oxo
        &
        Poppy 

           
                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post