Friday, May 25, 2012

Floral Living - Floral design in Interiors

I'm a romantic at heart with a love of anything floral, I guess that's why I turned to painting flowers. Although I tend to live in a neutral interior myself, my girly personality cries out for more colour and pattern. I've already  introduced a little colour in bedroom by use of some old French Shutters which I'm sure you've already seen and get fed up with me mentioning (so I'll let you check those out on my sidebar without imposing a link again) ☺. I now feel I want to bring a little floral into other areas of the house and while looking for inspiration came across the following gorgeous images. I hope they inspire you as they have me.  If your really not floral inclined with regards to your decor, you can't say no to a bunch of gorgeous flowers to brighten up a room.

                                                                 Source: picasaweb.google.com via Jeanine on Pinterest


                                                                          
                                                                         Source: laurenconrad.com via Lauren on Pinterest


                                                                                     Source: bing.com via Laura on Pinterest

                                                                       Source: thebridescafe.tumblr.com via Debby on Pinterest

                                                                            Source: decorpad.com via Cristina Chaveli on Pinterest

                                                                          Source: materialgirlsblog.com via Ollie on Pinterest

                             
                                                                       

                                               Sharing  this week with:
                     
                                           Monday:
                                         Craft-O-Maniac Monday
                                       Lines Across
                                       I Should Be Mopping The Floor
                                    Wednesday:
                                      Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
                                     Thursday:
                                                   Open House Party at No Minimalist Here
                                             Time Travel Thursday at the Brambleberry Cottage
                                    Friday:
                                               Show and tell Friday at My Romantic Home
                                      At The Picket Fence 
                                              

                                            Hope you've had a great week
                                            Lee oxo
                                              &
                                               Poppy
                                               
                          
LinkShare_468x60v2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post