Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Open House Party


Welcome to the Open House party!
The link to join the party is at the bottom of this post. 
 
Today we are heading to the wonderful city of New Orleans. I am really
excited to be featuring the gorgeous home of Ron at The Uptown Acorn . 
Ron has such great style and I know you will love this tour.   I like anything
beachy so I am especially fond of the coastal paintings and seashell decor
he has used so beautifully in his home. 

Enjoy the tour...


What wonderful porches on his home!






Did you notice the numbered stairs?










Breakfast room




To see more of this beautiful home you can visit Ron's blog HERE.   I hope you will
visit  The Uptown Acorn and let Ron know you enjoyed seeing his home at the
Open House party.

Now on to the Linky party.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post