Wednesday, August 11, 2010

~Happy Day~



It's my little Boy's 7th Birthday Today~ I just can't believe he's already 7!!!  He's growing up too Fast- It seems just yesterday we were just bringing him home from the hospital.  I am so Proud of Him! He's the best and I love him so much! I'm going to have to stop by the store today and pick him up a cake to go with a brown sugar pork tenderloin I am planning to make tonight! Wish me luck....I rarely cook!!

On another note~
Well, we are half way through the week.....the weekend is almost here!! Isn't that awful? It's like I am wishing my days away, but the Friday we are suppose to be leaving to go to Memphis to visit Graceland! Has anyone been there before?  I just love Elvis, so it will be exciting! Is there anything else I should do besides visiting Graceland...such as good places to eat or shop?

I'm showing some of my favorites of the classic colors: Black and White!!!  I believe, you can never go wrong with these colors!



David Duncan Livingston


Flickr




No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post