Friday, August 20, 2010

Easy Stool Facelift

This little stool is another one of my endless yardale finds.


I know, it's awful.

I couldn't get the fabric off of it quick enough. 

 I mean before it even went into my van, I declothed it.



This is what she looked like necked (what we say in the south)

I didn't have any foam to make it real tall and fluffy, but I did have some pillow stuffing. 

So with just a little stuffing and a burlap bag I had picked up at the yardsales also, I got this.



Nothing sensational, I know, but so much better than before. 




The guy who sold me the stool for $2 whole dollars told me it was made by a mom and pop furniture company called Doss Furniture out of Tennessee.  Never heard of it and didn't find anything online about it.  Who knows for sure?

Have a great weekend, my friends!  Blessings to you all.

Linking up over at one of my favorite blogs ever...Funky Junk Interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post