Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding Coaster

I know we have all been there and done that, but I did one more.

I love the mod podged coasters and have made several different ones, but I have found my favorite and wanted to show you.

I took one of my wedding napkins that I had saved for now almost 20 years and turned it into a wonderful keepsake.




After a little mod podge and just a little effort, I had this...



I love this and, of course, we all know how easy they are to make.

Do you have a wedding napkin, baby shower or another keepsake napkin or piece of paper?  Try it for an awesome way to preserve a memory.  I'm thinkin we could even take a little love note from our hubbies and use that. 


I am linking this easy little project up over at Finding Fabulous and The Shabby Nest and Funky Junk Interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post