Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Life Changing Decision

Have you ever wondered if you had done one thing differently how your life may have turned out?  Years ago I was offered a job and I almost didn't accept it.  At the last minute I decided to take the job until something better to came along.

Something better did come along.  One week into the job this gorgeous man walked into the office. We talked for five minutes and I knew for me this was love at first sight. I immediately called my roommate and told her I had just met my future husband. Thirty years ago today we had our first date.



Hubby, thank you for the most wonderful 30 years any girl could ask for.  Thank you for always supporting me, putting up with my sometimes quirky behavior, being my biggest fan and most importantly loving me unconditionally. You are the love of my life and I can't wait to see what the next 30 years bring us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post