Friday, February 26, 2010

Eddie Ross Sold My Chairs!

Last weekend Hubby and I went to the Richmond Home Show.  Eddie Ross was doing a presentation on using color in your home. I saw Eddie In November when he did a show for Richmond Magazine and he did such a great job I was excited to see him again. We both really enjoyed his presentation and his philosophy that you don't have to spend a fortune to have a beautiful home.


 


On Twitter Eddie mentioned his visit to Richmond and West End Antique Mall, where I happen to be a dealer. He posted a photo of two chairs in my space that he liked. OMG, The Eddie Ross likes my taste!  A couple of days later a lady saw the chairs on Twitter and came into West End Mall and bought them.  Thank you Eddie for helping with this sale and when you are back in Richmond I owe you lunch! 


SOLD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post