Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nashville Flea Market

I spent the day at the Nashville Flea Market with my second main man, my son, Keith.

I am excited to show you what we picked up...


Great old Bingo Cards with a great added touch of old fabric



This little wooden box is going to be used outside this summer holding plates and napkins



Love this old wood...I'm thinking chalkboard paint or maybe something neat mod podged on it



Neat black shutter and an old sugar bag



And this little thing was my favorite.  Not exactly sure where it will reside, but I do have something on my mind...I'll share that with you when it takes its place


Oh, how I wish...I loved these chairs, but they had to stay at the flea market. 


This big orange fridge did not come home with me either, but my daughter would have been thrilled if it could have





And, now I have to show you two sweet sweet people I met at the flea market and one of the main reasons I wanted to go today.  I found out about this neat lady on her blog,  Nostalgia Gal, and couldn't wait to meet a local blogger. 


Meet Cindykay and her business partner, Charlie, from Hills Chapel Antiques...


This lady is full of energy and excitement.  She has some beautfiul antiques and certainly knows her business.  If you're in Nashville during flea market time, go by and meet her and be sure to check out her new blog.

Let me just tell you how exciting it was to finally meet a fellow blogger in person.  There are so many of you that I would love to meet because I know we would become lifelong friends. 

Maybe someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Releated Post